1. Clear Lip Exfoliator by Elf – Technically it’s not a lipstick, but it’s great to put on daily to remove dead skin on your lips.
2. Heavenly Berry Lip Balm (318) by Loreal Paris- This lip Balm has a dark pink tint. I love it for days where I don’t feel like wearing lipstick. Lipstick can often times feel heavy on your lipsticks, but this isn’t. It also keeps your lips feeling moist!
3. Chaos (511) by NYX- This rich red color goes on so smooth!
4. Eternal (350) by Covergirl- By far my favorite color. The color can great with just about every outfit.
5. Deepest Cherry (420) by Maybelline- Perfect for your rebel side.
6. Party Pink (155) by Maybelline- This color is playful and would go great with a black dress for a night out.
7. Embrace (335) by Covergirl- This purple tint is amazing!
8. Enchantress (365) by Covergirl- It’s a beatutiful color; what more can I say?
9. Divine (330) by Covergirl- Another one of my favorite colors. It goes on so great and the color is vibrant.
10. Totally Toffee (215) by Maybelline- My favorite nude lip color.